Julie is a medically trained healthcare practitioner with skills in multiple disciplines. Julie is a classically trained Oriental medicine physician. She earned her acupuncture degree from the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences located in Nelson, British Columbia. She has additional qualifications from the CHEK Institute in musculoskeletal assessment and pathology correction. She also specializes in Tissue and Mineral Analysis, which is a noninvasive multipurpose medical test used to assess metabolism, cellular energy, stress response, endocrine and immune function, and heavy metal toxicity levels.
In today’s show, Julie and I talk about copper toxicity and how it relates to the Copper-T IUD as well as the birth control pill.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- The connection between copper toxicity and the copper IUD
- What is copper toxicity or excess copper and what causes it?
- The relationship between the birth control pill and copper toxicity
- What are the symptoms of copper toxicity?
- What are some of the other sources of copper that contribute to copper toxicity?
- The connection between estrogen levels and serum copper levels
- The relationship between copper, zinc, and thyroid function
- The role of hair analysis in diagnosing copper toxicity and other mineral imbalances
- Addressing nutrient deficiencies through diet and proper supplementation
Connect with Julie
You can connect with Julie on her website
- Health Elite | Julie Casper LAc.
- Nutritional Balancing | Copper Toxicity | Julie Casper LAc.
- Nutritional Balancing | Getting Started
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)