In this special episode, I celebrate my 2nd “Podcastiversary” (Podcast Anniversary)!
I have learned so much from my experiences working with clients and getting to know you better and it has made a huge impact on me. So, in honor of this milestone, I decided to do a solo episode this week and share with you my top ten biggest takeaways after two years of podcasting and producing over 100 episodes.
If you’re new to this show, or to fertility awareness, this is a great episode with lots resources and is a perfect starting point.
To all of my listeners, thank you so much for making 2016 such an amazing year and I’m incredibly excited to see where 2017 will take all of us!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- My thoughts on the overall response I’ve received from listeners of the podcast
- What keeps me going after 100+ episodes?
- Takeaway #1: Women do not deserve to suffer in silence
- Takeaway #2: Self-advocacy is difficult but worth it
- Takeaway #3: Know how to approach your doctors and get clarity on what they do
- Takeaway #4: Healing is possible but sometimes doesn’t take the path we expect
- Takeaway #5: An important part of restoring your fertility involves balancing male and female energy
- Takeaway #6: Every woman will fit fertility awareness into her life differently
- Takeaway #7: Fertility awareness does take work to get to the point where it’s easy
- Takeaway #8: The importance of this podcast is evident by how few women know about fertility awareness
- Takeaway #9: The pill has a detrimental impact on a woman’s health
- Takeaway #10: The power of community
- What’s to come in 2017?
Connect with Lisa
- FFP 104 | Birth Control Pills From Your Doctor’s Perspective | Why Your Physician isn’t Looking at the Root Cause | Alternative Medicine for Women | Dr. Miranda Naylor
- FFP 007 | What the pill really does to your hormones | PCOS & Menstrual Irregularities | Dr Lara Briden
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
- Sweetening the Pill: or How We Got Hooked on Hormonal Birth Control | Holly Grigg-Spall
- Lisa’s Guest Appearance on the All About Breastfeeding Podcast
PCOS Related Podcast Episodes
- FFP 022 | What is PCOS? | Healing PCOS Naturally | PCOS Diva Amy Medling
- FFP 060 | Treating PCOS Without Fertility Drugs | Conceiving Naturally With PCOS | Dr. Katherine Sherif
- FFP 103 | Real Food for PCOS | PCOS, Insulin Resistance & Diabetes | Managing PCOS Naturally with Diet | Balancing Blood Sugar | Lily Nichols
- FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
- FFP 111 | 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS | Inflammation, Gut Health, Thyroid Disorders & PCOS | Infertility | Autoimmunity | Dr. Fiona McCulloch, ND
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
This episode is sponsored by Circle + Bloom! Click here to receive 20% off Circle + Bloom products! Make sure to use discount code: FertilityFriday at checkout!