This is the third episode in my new Fertility Awareness Reality Series! I will be sharing the work that I do with clients “on air” with you in these special episodes where I am hosting live mini-sessions with women who I have worked with.
In today’s episode I interview Aisha. Aisha is an experienced charter who has been charting her cycles for the past 4 years. Aisha reached out to me because she wanted to learn the Justisse Charting system in particular. She wanted to gain a better understanding of her mucus & learn how to use the Fertility Awareness Method for birth control in her pre-ovulatory phase as well as the post-ovulatory phase.
Make sure to head over to my Group Programs page to find out more about my upcoming January 2017 group programs and how you can apply to be a part of it! You’ll want to apply early as there are a limited number of participants I can accept into each group.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How cervical mucus led to Aisha learning more about the Fertility Awareness Method
- The most surprising thing Aisha learned in Lisa’s educational materials
- Getting really clear on what a “dry day” is
- Why are the pre and post-ovulatory phases are infertile?
- Clearing up the misunderstanding of how long ovulation actually lasts during a cycle
- What is “peak day” and why is it so important?
- Using your thermal shift to determine when you’re ovulating
- What is the Observational Routine and how has it been working for Aisha?
- How the Semen Elimination Technique helps reduce confusion during observations
- Checking your cervical position
- FFP 035 | From Learning Fertility Awareness to Creating a Facebook Group with Over 1500 Members | Aisha Mukooza
- Fertility Awareness Method of Birth Control Facebook Group
- 2017 Fertility Friday Group Programs
Other Episodes in the FAM Reality Series
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 107 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | Low Hormone Cycle | Impact of a Long-Term Vegetarian Diet on the Menstrual Cycle | Carolina & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic