Donna Zubrod is a nationally certified and NC state Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist. She is a certified practitioner with advanced training in preconception wellness, fertility enhancement, and pregnancy of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®. She has numerous certifications including a certification in Mercier Therapy and various massage techniques including pregnancy massage, fertility massage and both pre and perinatal massage.
Diane MacDonald is a Registered Nurse with over 30 years in the field of nursing. She has her Masters Degree in Nursing and is a former Family Nurse Practitioner. She has worked extensively in mainstream and alternative health care. She has been an Arvigo® practitioner for 15 years integrating this modality in her practice. She teaches all levels including Hands on Health (one day class) Self Care and Professional Training. She has taught workshops in England, Australia, Belize and throughout the States.
Her practice focuses on the Arvigo® Techniques as well as health and wellness support, herbology, Reiki, Reflexology and much more.
Together Donna and Diane edited the recently released book “Journeys in Healing: Inspiring Experiences of Arvigo® Practitioners & Their Clients”. This book was published last October by the Arvigo Institute and is a compilation of 30+ clinical case studies authored by Arvigo® Therapy practitioners from around the world. The case studies featured in the book demonstrate the profound healing that Arvigo® Therapy can offer and cover a wide variety of reproductive and digestive conditions including fertility related issues.
In today’s show, we discuss the book, the inspiration behind the book as well as the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® and the implications this work has for women struggling with fertility issues.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is Arvigo® Therapy?
- How to become an Arvigo® Therapy practitioner
- The inspiration behind the book Journeys in Healing: Inspiring Experiences of Arvigo® Practitioners & Their Clients
- How does Arvigo® Abdominal Therapy help women to improve fertility and menstrual irregularities
- How does Arvigo® Therapy improve alignment and circulation of the reproductive organs
- What other health conditions benefit from Arvigo® therapy?
- The ways that Arvigo® Therapy can encourage emotional healing as well as physical healing
- How Arvigo® Therapy can help women with fertility challenges
Connect with Donna and Diane
- Journeys in Healing: Inspiring Experiences of Arvigo Practitioners & Their Clients
- Arvigo Institute | Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
- Seven Generations Massage and Birth | Donna Zubrod
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)