Dr. Stephanie is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and a Ph.D. from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulfur. She has authored over 30 peer-reviewed journal papers over the past few years on these topics.
In today’s episode, we talk about the impact of glyphosate on fertility. Glyphosate is a common herbicide that is being used more and more in our environment – even if you haven’t heard of glyphosate, you’ve most likely heard of round-up, and Dr. Seneff is breaking down what it does in the body.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- The link between glyphosate and autism
- What is glyphosate and how is it used in our food supply?
- How is the use of glyphosate tied to genetically modified foods?
- What foods contain glyphosate?
- The impact of glyphosate on metabolism, hormone production, and gut health
- How to avoid foods that contain glyphosate
- The role of apple cider vinegar in neutralizing glyphosate in the body
- How does glyphosate exposure impact fertility and pregnancy?
- Is glyphosate a xenoestrogen?
- The link between glyphosate and anencephaly, microcephaly, and other birth defects
- Why you may want to consider using organic tampons as a way of reducing your glyphosate exposure
- The link between PCOS and glyphosate.
- The impact of glyphosate on folate absorption
- The relationship between glyphosate and glycine
- The impact of glyphosate on sperm quality
Connect with Dr. Seneff:
- POISON FOODS OF NORTH AMERICA: Guide to navigating the glyphosate mine field in our food web (book) | Tony Mitra
- Glyphosate and Anencephaly: Death by A Thousand Cuts | Dr. Stephanie Seneff & Gregory L. Nigh
- Cora Tampons
- Ben Lynch | MTHFR.net
- Kettle & Fire | Bone Broth
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 177 | Wheat Belly | Gluten Sensitivity, IBS, and Inflammation | Dr. William Davis
- FFP 154 | Managing Your Toxic Load | Optimizing Digestion and Liver Function | Dr. Joseph Pizzorno | Dr. Joe Klassen
- FFP 135 | Are Your Menstrual Products Toxic? | The Truth About Conventional Pads & Tampons | Managing Menstruation in Low Resource Settings | Molly Hayward
- FFP 054 | The MTHFR Gene Mutation and Fertility | Recurrent Miscarriage, Nutrient Deficiencies, and Folic Acid | Diane Keddy
- FFP 066 | Gut Health and Fertility | Preconception Nutrition | GAPS Diet | Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- FFP 134 | Optimizing Sperm Health | Motility, Morphology & Sperm Count | Why He Needs To Get Tested ASAP | Marc Sklar
- FFP 032 | Acupuncture for Fertility | Male Factor Infertility | Marc Sklar
- FFP 065 | 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Xenoestrogen Exposure with Lisa | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!