The holidays are often the most challenging time to stay consistent with charting your cycles. Since we’ve just come out of the holiday season I thought it would be a good time to share some of my best tips for how to chart your cycles when life gets busy and stressful. If you plan to rely on fertility awareness as your primary birth control method, you have to find a way to stay consistent with your observations no matter what’s happening in your life.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- What are some of the ways you can incorporate fertility awareness charting into your day to day life?
- Stack the new habit of charting your fertile signs onto existing habits you already have
- The best time of day to check for cervical mucus
- How to remember to take your temperature every morning before you get out of bed
- How to incorporate cervical checks into your daily routine
- How establishing these habits help you to continue charting when your normal routine is thrown off
- Why interpreting your chart may be more challenging during times of stress or travel
- Learning to rely on cervical mucus or BBT alone when one sign is difficult to interpret
- Establishing the habit of recording your observations at the end of the day
- Why finding your “people” or finding a charting buddy can help you to develop a consistent habit of charting
- What to do when something throws you off and you miss an observation (or several)
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!