Today I share with you another installment of my Fertility Awareness Reality Series. This is an on-air client session with Aubrey, a member of my most recent 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program.
In today’s show, we delve into transitioning from hormonal birth control, and we talk about optimizing sex for conception.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Aubrey’s reaction to the pill, and why she decided to come off of it
- What are the characteristics of a healthy cycle?
- How to observe and chart cervical mucus
- How to note period bleeding on your chart
- What is gummy mucus and how does it relate to cervical health?
- How to identify sensation when checking for mucus
- The factors related to the return of normal menstruation post-pill
- How to remember your observations throughout the day
- The relationship between mucus production and hormone production
- What is peak day and how is it related to ovulation?
- How to time sex for conception?
- When is the best time to have a semen analysis?
Connect with Lisa:
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
- Justisse Charting App
- Glow | Modern Care for your Fertility
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 134 | Optimizing Sperm Health | Motility, Morphology & Sperm Count | Why He Needs To Get Tested ASAP | Marc Sklar
- FFP 032 | Acupuncture for Fertility | Male Factor Infertility | Marc Sklar
- FFP 140 | Transitioning From Hormonal Birth Control After Long-Term Pill Use | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- How To Check Your Basal Body Temperature in 3 Simple Steps
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!