In today’s FAM Reality Series episode, Heather shares her experience with hormonal contraceptives, painful periods, and why she decided to transition to fertility awareness.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. The next session begins in July 2018!
You are invited to join us in the Fertility Awareness Mastery program! You’ll have an opportunity to master Fertility Awareness, take a deep dive into your cycles, gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here to apply now!
- Heather takes us through her history of hormonal birth control use
- Managing period pain
- How is endometriosis diagnosed?
- Monitoring cervical health through cervical mucus observations
- Interpreting temperatures on the menstrual cycle chart
- Timing sex for pregnancy
- Identifying ovulation on the menstrual cycle chart
- Cervical position charting
- Utilizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 202 | Vaginal Steaming for Period Problems | Steamy Chick | Keli Garza
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 173 | Reclaiming Menstruation | The Wisdom and Power of Your Menstrual Cycle | Lara Owen
- On-Air Client Sessions | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by Steamy Chick. Learn the ancient practice of vaginal steaming to improve menstrual cycle health and fertility. Become a Vaginal Steam Facilitator for only $194 online and begin offering this service that is quickly growing in demand as women revive this advanced form of women’s health. Head over to steamychick.com and click certification for more information.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!