In today’s episode, I share the top 10 ways I’ve reduced my sugar consumption over the past 10 plus years, and I share how my cycles have changed as a result!
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. We start on October 9th (2018). Will you be joining us? Click here for details!
- The reason why I opt for water over juice and pop
- Why I went (mostly) gluten free & reduced my grain consumption
- The importance of having a balanced breakfast
- How to reduce your carbohydrate consumption by changing your plate
- Knowing the difference between high and low sugar fruits
- Skip the sugar with alternative sweeteners!
- Tips for reducing processed foods
- Do you have to give up chocolate? (Hint: I didn’t!)
- Benefits of tracking what you eat for a few days
- Why moderation is important
- Can your sugar intake impact your cycles?
Connect with Lisa:
- The chocolate peanut butter cup recipe I used
- The carb tracking app I used (Carb Manager)
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- [On Air Client Session] FFP 151 | Overcoming Period Pain | The Link Between Digestion & The Menstrual Cycle | Lisa & Stacey
- FFP 051 | The Impact of Sugar Consumption on Fertility and Health | Creating a Healthy Relationship with Food | Angelique Panagos
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 148 | The Impact Of Sugar On The Menstrual Cycle | Body Literacy | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Lisa & Anna
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!