Today I release another episode in my Fertility Awareness Reality Series! I interview my client Anna. Anna was a member of my most recent group program, and in our episode together we delve into the relationship between diet and her menstrual cycle.
In this episode, as in the other episodes in my Fertility Awareness Reality Series, I pull back the curtain and show you inside a real client session. You get to see exactly what it’s like to work with me one-on-one!
Registration is now open for the next round of my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! We’re starting this month — August 2017. Make sure to head over to the group program page and apply today to reserve your spot.
- The dramatic impact of diet on Anna’s cycles
- Anna’s transition from hormonal birth control to the Fertility Awareness Method
- Anna’s experience on hormonal contraceptives and the side effects she experienced
- How menstrual cycle charting helped Anna to improve her PCOS symptoms
- How fertility awareness helped Anna to gain a deeper awareness about her cycles and her health overall
- The addictive nature of processed sugary food
- Eating in a way that balances blood sugar
- How Anna eliminated her menstrual cramps through diet and lifestyle changes
- Transitioning from the mindset of “food as fuel” to considering food as nutrition
- The connection between sugary food and unwanted hair growth in Anna’s case
Connect with Lisa.
- Fertility, Cycles & Nutrition (book) | Marilyn Shannon
- Are You Trying to Conceive? Here’s Why You Need to Get Your Partner’s Sperm Tested ASAP
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 147 | Managing PCOS Symptoms Naturally | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Lisa & Erica
- FFP 146 | Anxiety, Depression & Low Libido | The Truth About Hormonal Birth Control | LeAnna & Samantha
- FFP 134 | Optimizing Sperm Health | Motility, Morphology & Sperm Count | Why He Needs To Get Tested ASAP | Marc Sklar
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
- FFP 103 | Real Food for PCOS | PCOS, Insulin Resistance & Diabetes | Managing PCOS Naturally with Diet | Balancing Blood Sugar | Lily Nichols
- FFP 051 | The Impact of Sugar Consumption on Fertility and Health | Creating a Healthy Relationship with Food | Angelique Panagos
- FFP 002 | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting | Rose Yewchuk
- Cora Tampons | Organic Tampons That Work
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program | Program Details
Join the community! Find us in the Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor | Cora Tampons
This episode is sponsored by Cora! Made from 100% organic cotton. Cora tampons were designed not only to help you manage your periods. Most importantly it aims to preserve your overall health. For every month of tampons you buy, Cora gives a month of pads along with menstrual health education to a girl in need in India. Click here to receive your first month’s supply free of charge.
*Please note that Cora only ships within the United States.
Fertility Friday | 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program!
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness in a supportive environment surrounded by an amazing group of like-minded women! Click here to reserve your spot in the group!