Rose is a Fertility Awareness Educator and a Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner (HRHP) who has trained and specialized in the Justisse Method of cycle charting, and who has been charting her own cycles and teaching women how to chart their cycles for 16 years now. Justisse HRHPs are trained to identify and manage a broad spectrum of cycle variations and reproductive health problems that can be identified once a woman begins charting her cycles with the fertility awareness method.
Rose was one of my teachers when I first started learning to chart my cycles over 10 years ago and she was a huge inspiration to me along the way. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of Fertility Awareness, and in today’s episode we talk about the basics of charting your cycles using the Fertility Awareness Method. You can listen to today’s episode here:
Make sure to check out the next episode that Rose and I recorded! In episode 3 we discussed how to identify menstrual irregularities through Fertility Awareness charting and some of the special charting considerations that come up when you start charting your cycles. You can find it here.
Connect with Rose!
Get your free session with Rose here: http://goo.gl/forms/LwaT9Bxb1O
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Introduction to the Fertility Awareness Method and cycle charting
- How to tell when you’re fertile?
- What is cervical mucus and why is it central to using and understanding the Fertility Awareness Method?
- How to check for cervical mucus
- Are there different types of cervical mucus?
- How do changes in cervical position help you figure out if you’re fertile?
- How to check your basal body temperature
- Can taking your basal body temperature help predict your ovulation date?
- How to use Fertility Awareness for birth control
- How Fertility Awareness can help you optimize your chances of conceiving
- What do I do if I want to learn the Fertility Awareness Method?
- Learn to chart your cycles with Rose – Click here for your free session!
- Better Ovulate Than Never | Rose Yewchuk
- Justisse User Guide by Geraldine Matus
- Justisse charting app
- Kindara charting app
- Groove charting app
- Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler
- Sweetening the Pill by Holly Grigg-Spall
- The Diva cup
- Basal body thermometer
- Fertility Awareness Charting Circle Facebook group
- Fertility Awareness Charting Circle Edmonton
- Episode 003 of the Fertility Friday Podcast | Identifying Menstrual Irregularities with Fertility Awareness | Special Charting Considerations | Rose Yewchuk
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)