Rose is a Fertility Awareness Educator and a Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner (HRHP) who has trained and specialized in the Justisse Method of cycle charting, and who has been charting her own cycles and teaching women how to chart their cycles for 16 years now. Justisse HRHPs are trained to identify and manage a broad spectrum of cycle variations and reproductive health problems that can be identified once a woman begins charting her cycles with the fertility awareness method.
If you didn’t catch episode 2 of the Fertility Friday Podcast with Rose you can find it here. In episode 2 Rose and I did an intro to Fertility Awareness Method cycle charting.
In today’s episode we talk about how Fertility Awareness cycle charting is a window into your overall health. What to do if your cycles don’t match the “perfect” charts you may have read about, how cycle irregularities may be an indication of certain health issues or hormonal imbalances, and some of the ways to address these issues if they come up once you start charting. You can listen to today’s episode here:
Connect with Rose!
Get your free session with Rose here: http://goo.gl/forms/LwaT9Bxb1O
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What are some of the common health issues that can be identified by charting your cycles with Fertility Awareness?
- The implications of scant or non-existant cervical mucus vs continuous mucus during the menstrual cycle
- How thyroid imbalances can show up on your charts
- What is estrogen dominance?
- What is a short luteal phase and how can it impair your chances of sustaining a pregnancy?
- Learn to chart your cycles with Rose – Click here for your free session!
- Better Ovulate than never | Rose Yewchuk
- Justisse User Guide by Geraldine Matus
- Justisse Charting app
- Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler
- Basal body thermometer
- Fertility Awareness Charting Circle Edmonton
- Fertility Awareness Charting Circle Facebook group
- Episode 002 of the Fertility Friday Podcast | Fertility Awareness Method Cycle Charting | Rose Yewchuk
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)