Today I share the top 4 ways to prepare your body for pregnancy.
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon — click here to buy now.
- Why you’ll want to consider coming off hormonal birth control 18 months to 2 years before you are ready to start trying to conceive.
- Managing your fertility post-birth control
- The importance of a preconception period of at least 6–12 months before you start actively trying to conceive
- Why it’s equally (if not more!) important for men to institute a preconception period of at least 6–12 months before you’re ready to start trying for a baby
- Getting the timing right using fertility awareness when you’re ready to conceive
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 009 | Sacred Fertility Foods | The key to having healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy | Sally Fallon-Morell
- FFP 172 | Nourishing Fats | Why You Need Animal Fats For Fertility & Pregnancy | Sally Fallon Morell
- FFP 188 | Real Food For Pregnancy | Optimizing vegetarian & vegan diets for pregnancy | Lily Nichols
- FFP 126 | Does Your Diet Impact Your Breastmilk? | Eating for Two: How to Produce the Most Nutritious Breastmilk | Managing the Postpartum Period | What Breastfeeding is Really Like | Lily Nichols
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Pill Reality Series | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.