In today’s on-air client session, my client Anna shares her experience seeking support within the medical system, and many of the challenges she’s had with medical professionals. Tune in to discover how she advocated for herself to get the care she needed.
Head over to fertilityfriday.com/FAMreality to listen to the other episodes in the Fertility Awareness Reality series!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! We start on January 12th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
- Anna’s menstrual cycle history and experience
- How Anna managed her fertility and what brought her to Fertility Awareness Charting
- Anna’s previous health issues
- Challenges Anna had choosing a provider to support her
- How Anna advocated for her own health to health care providers
- The importance of finding a health care provider that is compatible with the approach you have
Connect with Lisa :
- Women’s Body, Women’s Wisdom
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 314 | What You Need to Know About Choosing A Doctor | Women’s Health | Dr. Kyrin Dunston, MD
- FFP 298 | Reproductive Justice, Feminism, & Birth Control | Dr. Elizabeth Kissling PhD.
- FFP 285 | Finding a Medical Doctor Who Will Support You | Dr. Nathan Riley, MD
- FFP 143 | Choosing the Right Practitioner | How To Find A Functional Practitioner Who Will Really Help You | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 123 | Fertility Awareness Training for Physicians & Health Professionals | What Your Doctor Needs to Know About Fertility Awareness | Dr. Marguerite Duane
- FFP 121 | Fertility Awareness Method | Reproductive Justice | Association of Fertility Awareness Professionals | Ilene Richman
- FFP 104 | Birth Control Pills From Your Doctor’s Perspective | Why Your Physician isn’t Looking at the Root Cause | Alternative Medicine for Women | Dr. Miranda Naylor
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: