If you’re thinking about using the copper IUD, you’ll want to tune into today’s episode! Jennifer joins us to share her experience switching from the pill to the copper IUD.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Jennifer’s menstrual cycle and contraceptive history
- Jennifer’s experience with the Copper IUD and the insertion process
- Side effects of the Copper IUD
- How Jennifer’s gut issues improved
- Why Jennifer transitioned from the Copper IUD to the pill
- Jennifer’s side effects from the pill
Connect with Lisa:
- Fertility Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 410 | Copper IUD Failure | Pill Reality Series | Annalise & Lisa
- FFP 365 | Copper IUD Side Effects | Pill Reality Series | Christine & Lisa
- FFP 341 | Copper IUD Benefits & Side Effects | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Frances
- FFP 247 | The Truth About Copper IUDs | Pill Reality Series | Nina and Kathryn
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are youa women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!