Today I’m sharing a brand new FAM Reality Series episode with Maureen who shares what it’s like making the leap from hormonal contraceptives to fertility awareness!
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAMM! Registration is officially open for the next round of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program! Classes begin on October 4th. Follow this link to apply now!
Have you grabbed your copy of the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook? It is the first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign. Grab your copy here.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Maureen’s menstrual cycle history
- How did Maureen manage her fertility
- What brough Maureen to the Fertility Awareness Method
- Maureen’s symptoms from birth control
- Different levels of pain Maureen experiences during her period
- Maureen’s cycle timing now that she is cycle charting
- How Maureen’s body has changed since getting off the pill
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 409 | Coming Off The Pill To Conceive | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 406 | Conceiving With Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 398 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 358 | Navigating the Post-Pill Transition Phase | Lisa & Liz
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 289 | Taking the Leap from Hormonal Birth Control to Fertility Awareness | Stephanie & Lisa
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!