What do you do when you start bleeding between periods and it won’t stop? Lilliana shares her personal journey healing from an abnormal bleeding episode that lasted several months. Discover how her experience in the FAMM program helped both personally and professionally!
Lilliana is a massage therapist and Abdominal Therapy practitioner, who helps women suffering from physical pain and discomfort in their bodies. Lilliana is also a Womb Awareness Coach and loves to help women feel empowered through an intimate connection to the belly and womb. Creating a connection to their inner knowing and moving from a place of feeling stuck to a place of clarity and radiance.
More recently, Lilliana joined the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program and is excited to share the many benefits of cycle charting and teaching women how to identify their fertile signs.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Lilliana’s menstrual cycle and hormonal contraceptive history
- How Lilliana got involved in abdominal therapy
- Why Lilliana wanted to learn about the Fertility Awareness Method
- What was happening with Lilliana’s cycle prior to Lisa’s program
- Lilliana’s symptoms of perimenopause
- Lilliana’s experience with tinctures and a naturopath
- How Lilliana connected her diet to her transitional phase
Connect with Lilliana:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 364 | Hormone Repair Manual | Managing Premenopause, Menopause & Beyond | Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 356 | Bleeding Disorders in Women | Heavy Bleeding | Menorrhagia | Dr. Fiona Bethea & Jhon Velasco
- FFP 230 | Essure Problems | The Bleeding Edge | Angie Firmalino and Amanda Rusmisell
- FFP 127 | What Does a Normal Period Look Like? | How Much Am I Supposed To Bleed During My Period? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 038 | Using Fertility Awareness to Navigate Through Perimenopause and Menopause | Lisa Leger
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!