Dr. McColloch is a Naturopathic doctor who has been practicing for 15 years in Toronto (Canada). She is the founder and owner of White Lotus Integrative Medicine, a clinic specializing in women’s health and fertility. Dr. McCulloch’s clinical focus is on Fertility, PCOS, Autoimmune Disease and Thyroid Health, and she treats a wide variety of other conditions as well. Dr. Fiona just finished writing her first book on the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome – “6 Steps To Reverse Your PCOS”
In today’s show we talk about the connection between autoimmune disease and fertility, and some of the ways that these conditions can be treated naturally to improve fertility and help women conceive naturally!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is the connection between autoimmune disease and fertility?
- What is autoimmune disease and how does autoimmunity impact our health?
- What are some of the conditions related to fertility that have an autoimmune component?
- Why are autoimmune issues so prevalent in women?
- What role do environmental toxins play in our immune function?
- What symptoms or factors would help a woman know if she may have an autoimmune issue?
- What tests help to determine if someone has an overactive immune system?
- What are some ways we can help strengthen and modulate our immune function naturally?
- What nutrients and supplements help to modulate the immune system?
- What is the MTHFR mutation, and how does it impact fertility?
- What are some ways that we can all work towards improving our health and fertility?
Connect with Fiona
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)