Topics discussed in today’s episode
What does healthy menstruation look like?
- How acupuncture can be applied to the menstrual cycle differently during the different phases of the menstrual cycle
- The relationship between the lunar cycle and the menstrual cycle
- What your menstrual cycle is telling you about your health
- How is the menstrual cycle looked at in Chinese Medicine?
- What are the phases of the menstrual cycle, and how does treatment differ based on the phase a woman is in?
- What changes does a woman experience during ovulation?
- How hormonal contraceptives impact a woman’s menstrual cycle health
- The way that hormonal contraceptives can mask menstrual problems and stall proper menstrual development if taken from a young age
- How a woman’s menstrual cycle health from menarche in the early years can impact her menstrual health in adulthood
- What does a normal and healthy menstrual cycle look like?
- What does a healthy period look like, and why menstrual pain and severe mood disturbances are not actually normal
- Why do some women experience headaches at specific times during the menstrual cycle?
- What is “unexplained infertility”?
Connect with Jani
- AcuHouse | Jani White
- The Fertile Fizz | Jani White
- The Red Tent (book) | Anita Diamant
- FFP 032 | Acupuncture for Fertility | Male Factor Infertility | Marc Sklar
- FFP 031 | Using Fertility Awareness Charting to Treat Infertility Naturally | NaPro Technology | Dr. Danielle Miller
- FFP 038 | Using Fertility Awareness to Navigate Through Perimenopause and Menopause | Lisa Leger
- FFP 051 | The Impact of Sugar Consumption on Fertility and Health | Creating a Healthy Relationship with Food | Angelique Panagos
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)