For more than 18 years, Dr. Marc Sklar (aka The Fertility Expert) has been helping couples struggling to conceive empower their fertility naturally with his online fertility programs and virtual consultations. He’s the creator of FertilityTV, a youtube channel dedicated to natural fertility with over 100,000 subscribers, the founder of the Reproductive Wellness Clinic in San Diego California and the clinical director of MarcSklar.com helping couples via online programs and virtual coaching.
He has extensive experience and expertise in treating and resolving the causes of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss with classical Acupuncture and Chinese Medicines. A Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Board Certified Herbalist and Oriental Medicine Practitioner, and President of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM), Sklar approaches his patients with an open mind, compassion and a medically integrative perspective.
In today’s episode we delve into male factor infertility! Learn how to interpret your partner’s semen analysis, when you should be asking for one, how to get your partner on board with testing, and so much more!
Join us for an upcoming Masterclass all about Postpartum Cycle Charting on Wednesday July 22nd! Click here to register now! You’ll want to register to gain access to the replay even if you aren’t able to join live!
- Shift in the way the public look at Male Factor Infertility but not a shift in mainstream medicine
- Why the responsibility for infertility issues is typically put on the female versus the male
- Difference between what the lab results say and what’s optimal for natural conception
- All men can improve their health and sperm and it may not be in their diet
- What can the female partner do whether or not their partner has had a sperm an analysis
- Things that can impair and improve sperm production
- How to address habit attachments with couples where one partners habits could be affecting fertility
- What the parameters are on the female side
- How the numbers in the tests and labs relate to your health
- Both male and female need to be open to improving ourselves to assist in fertility
- How fear forces us into making decisions
Connect with Marc Sklar:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 320 | Male Factor Infertility | The Significance of Morphology | Prof. Thinus Kruger
- FFP 305 | Varicocele Diagnosis & Treatment | Male Factor Infertility | Dr. Mary Samplaski
- FFP 134 | Optimizing Sperm Health | Motility, Morphology & Sperm Count | Why He Needs To Get Tested ASAP | Marc Sklar
- FFP 080 | Can Your Relationship Survive Fertility Challenges? | Save The Marriage | Dr. Lee Baucom
- FFP 032 | Acupuncture for Fertility | Male Factor Infertility | Marc Sklar
- FFP 023 | Can Fertility Awareness Bring you and your Partner Closer Together? | Kindara Charting App | Will Sacks
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: