Sarah is a Fertility Awareness Educator who has been charting her own cycles using Fertility Awareness since 1995, and she trained as a FAM educator with Fertility UK in 2011, and like all women who learn this amazing method of natural birth control, she is passionate about sharing this knowledge with women!
In today’s show, we talk about the Fertility Awareness Method, Sarah’s experience working with clients, and we delve into the topic of cervical fluid, an area that women often have questions about when they first start charting their cycles.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is the Fertility Awareness Method?
- Why might the Fertility Awareness Method not be for everyone?
- Why does cervical fluid play such an important role in understanding and using Fertility Awareness?
- How do women manage their fertile window when using the Fertility Awareness Method?
- How conservative should you be with the rules when using the Fertility Awareness Method?
- How is it different learning Fertility Awareness from a FAM educator versus learning from a book?
- Why it may be difficult for some women to interpret their cervical mucus patterns
- How long is a woman’s fertile window, or in other words, how many days per cycle does a woman have to abstain, use barrier methods or have alternative sex?
- How to identify your fertile window
- How to use Fertility Awareness successfully
Connect with Sarah
- Be Fertility Aware | Sarah Panzetta
- Do You Need a Speculum? How to Check Cervical Fluid | Sarah Panzetta
- How Careful do we Need to be to use Fertility Awareness? | Sarah Panzetta
- How Long??!! A Potential Downside of Fertility Awareness | Sarah Panzetta
- Beautiful Cervix Project
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)