Dr. Ben Lynch is the best-selling author of Dirty Genes and a leader in the field of nutrigenomics. He’s also president of Seeking Health, an innovative company providing supplements, courses, and tools designed to help people overcome genetic dysfunction and optimize health. After earning his Bachelor of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology from the University of Washington, he then obtained a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University where he now serves on the Board of Trustees. Dr. Lynch lives in Seattle, WA with his wife and three sons.
Today’s episode focuses on how your genes can impact fertility, pregnancy, and menstrual cycle health.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Conceiving With Fertility Awareness My FREE online course designed to help you utilize fertility awareness strategies to optimize your chances of conceiving naturally. From timing sex accurately every time to identifying potential fertility issues through charting, this course has you covered. Head over to fertilityfriday.com/TTC for access.
- How Dr. Lynch began his journey in naturopathic medicine
- The importance of optimizing pregnancies for future generations health
- What are dirty genes?
- How you can develop dirty genes
- The basics of MTHFR and how it can impact fertility
- Why it’s so important to give your body rest during pregnancy
- How folic acid can dirty our genes
- Why the human body takes so long to process folic acid and why we need to eliminate our exposure to it
- Signs your fertility(for men and women) could be affected by your genes
- All the various genes that can affect your health, your fertility, your moods, etc.
- Why male infertility is fairly easy to fix
- How to start cleaning up your genes one step at a time
- What makes a good prenatal vitamin
Connect with Dr. Ben. Lynch:
- Dr. Ben Lynch | Website
- Dirty Genes
- 26 Steps to Clean Genes
- Optimal Prenatal Vitamins | Seeking Health
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize your Fertility | Audiobook | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 227 | Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Fibroids, and Epigenetics | Dr. Tiffany Katz, Ph.D.
- FFP 164 | Thyroid Health and Fertility | Erika Enos
- FFP 134 | Optimizing Sperm Health | Motility, Morphology & Sperm Count | Why He Needs To Get Tested ASAP | Marc Sklar
- FFP 122 | Liver Function, Fertility, & Menstrual Health | Xenoestrogens | Liver Detoxification | Fatty Liver Disease | Lisa Leger, HRHPE
- FFP 054 | The MTHFR Gene Mutation and Fertility | Recurrent Miscarriage, Nutrient Deficiencies, and Folic Acid | Diane Keddy
- FFP 045 | Autoimmune Disease and Fertility | Thyroid Health | MTHFR Gene Mutation | Dr. Fiona McCulloch
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
From timing sex accurately every time to identifying potential fertility issues through charting, this course has you covered. Head over to fertilityfriday.com/TTC for access.