In this special solo episode, I address some common menstruation questions. Unfortunately, periods are talking about enough so, often times, women never truly understand what a normal period is supposed to like.
I get asked questions about this topic time and time again by the women in the various programs and groups I run. I realized, if they have these questions, it’s likely you do as well.
In addition to this episode, I’ve also written a blog post about this topic called How Much Am I Supposed to Bleed During My Period.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How long does a normal period last and what is the bleeding pattern like?
- How hormonal contraceptives impact your period
- Is the period you have on the pill a real one?
- How does a menstrual cup change your relationship with your period?
- Variations of blood colors and what they may indicate
- What are natural ways to improve your cycle?
- What does the amount of blood say about your health and your hormonal profile?
- Researching your Endometrial lining and how well it is developed
- Focusing on your cycle and taking the time to learn about your body
- How intimately connected your cycles are with your health
- How does your cycle change after coming off hormonal contraceptives?
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
Fertility Friday | Fertility Friday Group Programs
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Friday Group Programs! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! Click here for more information!