In today’s on-air client session, my client Liana shares her experience learning fertility awareness postpartum. Discover what factors affect how soon you’ll start ovulating again after you’ve had your baby, and how to chart during the transitional period.
Head over to fertilityfriday.com/FAMreality to listen to the other episodes in the Fertility Awareness Reality series!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! We start on January 12th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
- Liana’s fertility awareness journey
- Liana’s menstrual cycle history
- Liana’s pregnancy experience
- Why Liana did not go back on the pill after her daughter’s birth
- How Liana learned about FAM
- Liana’s period history postpartum
- The importance of choosing a practitioner that fits you
- The Link between breastfeeding and your menstrual cycle
- When women should speak with their doctor postpartum if they don’t get their menstrual cycle back
Connect with Lisa :
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 338 | Lost Period? Get Your Period and Health Back on Track | Laura Schoenfeld
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 332 | Using Fertility Awareness Postpartum | Natural Birth Control For Child Spacing | Lisa & Kim
- BONUS | All About Postpartum Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 303 | Postpartum Charting With The Marquette Method | Dr. Mary Lee Barron, PhD.
- FFP 291 | Postpartum Charting | Your Questions Answered! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 251 | Postpartum Charting & Using FAM for Birth Control | Tara & Lisa
- FFP 119 | The Truth About Using Fertility Awareness Postpartum | Is Fertility Awareness Effective When You’re Breastfeeding? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 087 | Managing the Postpartum Period | Creating a Support System for New Moms | How to Transition Back to Work After Baby | Arianna Taboada
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: