In today’s episode Dr. Jen shares her personal experience using the FAMM framework to improve both her own cycle parameters and her clients.
Dr. Jen Goldsmith is a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor serving families at her clinic, Lux Family Chiropractic, in White Bear Lake Minnesota . She is a graduate of The University of Wisconsin Madison where she received her Bachelor’s of Science in Dietetics before pursuing her Doctorate of Chiropractic at Northwestern Health Sciences University. Dr. Jen is Pediatric and Webster certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She has a passion for working with growing families as they navigate their conception, pregnancy and postpartum journeys. She is almost complete with her Fertility Awareness Method Practitioner training and is hopeful to continue her work with young women as they navigate understanding their cycles to unlock the next level of their health journey.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, Class of 2022!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How the course changed the way Jen interacts with her own clients
- What Jenna learned about herself during the FAMM course
- What Jenna discovered about herself during her luteal phase
- How diet and exercise impacted Jenna’s menstrual cycle
- The importance of putting time in for taking care of yourself
- Caffeine and its effects on your health and cycle
- How learning about her cycle is going to help her relate more to her clients
- What Jenna learned and implemented to help fix her short luteal phase
Connect with Dr. Jen:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 383 | Boosting Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | PMS | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 185 | Low Progesterone | Short Luteal Phase | Premenstrual Spotting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 268 | Postpartum Planning | What Really Happens After Birth | Adriana Lozada
- FFP 233 | Progesterone and the Importance of Regular Ovulation | Dr. Jerilynn Prior
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!