Does coffee impact your hormones and your menstrual cycle? Should you have sex every other day to optimize your chances of conception? Find out in today’s episode with Kahli!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 10 week group coaching program! We start on May 10th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What brought Kahli to begin practicing Fertility Awareness
- How Kahli’s celiac diagnosis has affected her health
- Why Lisa suggested Kahli cut out coffee
- Different ways coffee can affect your menstrual cycle
- How the cervical position can be helpful with timing for conception
- Why the sex every other day theory may work for some but not others
Connect with Lisa:
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 407 | The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Not Conceiving | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 385 | Low-Fat Diets & Testosterone In Men | Boosting Sperm Quality | Joe Whittaker
- FFP 366 | Conception Myths | Top 4 Myths About Conception | Timing & Sex Frequency | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 321 | Improving Sperm Quality | Everything You Need To Know About Male Factor Infertility | Marc Sklar
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are youa women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!