Dr. Anna Cabeca, DO, OBGYN, FACOG, is triple-board certified and a fellow of gynecology and obstetrics, integrative medicine, and anti-aging and regenerative medicine. She has special certifications in functional medicine, sexual health, and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
When her own health took a troubling turn during menopause, she sought out the wisdom of healers around the world. She learned that modern medicine and time-tested natural remedies are not at odds. Working together, they create indisputable results and true well being. Using delicious, healing foods and simple lifestyle changes, Dr. Anna reclaimed her health and life.
Fueled by her belief that every woman deserves to be empowered and in control of their health and life, she developed the Keto-Green lifestyle, which has helped thousands of women opt out of menopause misery and experience a joyful transition to the next stage of their lives.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What inspired Dr. Anna to focus on the demographics she works with
- What challenges did Anna face with her specific focus area
- Dr. Anna’s personal experience around menopause
- What changes hormonally during menopause
- How our body changes and is effected by menopause
- What is the Keto Green way and why its important for specific stages in life
- How stress can effect early menopause
Connect with Dr. Anna Cabeca:
- The Hormone Fix
- Conceiving with Fertility Awareness Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 364 | Hormone Repair Manual | Managing Premenopause, Menopause & Beyond | Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 333 | The Wisdom of Menopause | Empowerment During Perimenopause and Beyond | Alexandra Pope
- FFP 281 | Intermittent Fasting, Keto Diets, and Why Women Should Approach it Differently | Shawn Mynar
- FFP 280 | Hormones, Menopause, and Using the Keto Diet to Manage Symptoms | Dr. Anna Cabeca
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!