Founder and creator of Mercier Therapy, Jennifer Mercier has been in practice for over a decade and serves women with primary and secondary infertility, pelvic pain and surgical recovery. Most of the women that consult Dr. Mercier’s expertise have been diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, scar tissue, fibroids, blocked tubes, premature ovarian failure, diminished ovarian reserve, advanced age, and hormone/thyroid imbalance.
Mercier Therapy is a deep pelvic organ visceral manipulation done via the abdomen. Deep manipulation provides better organ mobility and increased blood flow to enhance overall pelvic organ function.
In today’s episode we talk about the incredible benefits of this powerful abdominal therapy modality, and its implications for women’s health.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What is Mercier Therapy
- Who are the ideal candidates for Mercier Therapy
- What led Dr. Mercier to her abdominal therapy career
- The importance of abdominal therapy before, during and after pregnancy
- The importance of abdominal therapy increasing mobility and blood flow
- How abdominal therapy can better connect you with that area of your body
- The effectiveness rates with Mercier Therapy
Connect with Dr. Mercier:
- Dr. Jennifer Mercier | Website
- Mercier Therapy Professional Training Website
- Fertility: The Shared Journey with Mercier Therapy
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 248 | Abdominal Therapy for Fertility, Conception, and Emotional Healing | Andrea Thompson
- FFP 201 | Pelvic Floor Alchemy | Isa Herrera
- FFP 101 | Pelvic Pain and Inflammation | Functional Nutrition | Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy | Jessica Drummond
- FFP 030 | Alignment and Movement for Fertility | Merciér Therapy | Marie Wittman
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!