Mike is a women’s health advocate and author, who spent much of the past decade exploring the risks of birth control. He recently completed work on an expanded audio version of his shocking book, In the Name of the Pill.
The new version continues his investigation into the dubious nature of both the history and science of birth control. It features new content on modern devices and some of the little-discussed dangers scientists have linked to the various forms of birth control.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What prompted Mike to expand on In the Name of the Pill book into his audiobook
- How Mike ended up writing the book, In the Name of the Pill
- Mike’s perspective on why women aren’t being given full side effects of the pill from their doctor
- Mike’s research results on the different forms of birth control
- Side effects of different birth control methods
Connect with Mike Gaskins:
- In the Name of the Pill- Book
- In the Name of the Pill- Audiobook
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 376 | Birth Control Pills From Your Doctor’s Perspective | Summer Replay Series | Dr. Miranda Naylor
- FFP 361 | Yes The Pill Does Cause Anxiety | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Gabby
- FFP 316 | In The Name of The Pill | Mike Gaskins
- FFP 310 | The Pill Gave Her A Stroke | Pill Reality Series | Lisa & Amanda
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!