In today’s episode Lisa’s client Maria shares her experience learning fertility awareness for birth control with irregular cycles. And, in case you missed it, “regular” cycles aren’t required for using fertility awareness successfully!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Maria’s menstrual cycle and birth control history
- What brought Maria to move to fertility awareness in this stage of her life
- How has Maria’s partner supported her in the fertility awareness method
- Charting with irregular cycles
- Challenges charting with irregular cycles
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 399 | The Truth About Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 398 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 309 | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Lisa & Freya
- [On-Air-Client Session] FFP 293 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Kallie & Lisa
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!