In today’s episode we deal with the difficult topic of pregnancy loss. Rebekah shares many important insights about dealing with loss at different stages of pregnancy.
Rebekah Mustaleski is a Certified Professional Midwife with Roots & Wings Midwifery in Knoxville, TN, where Rebekah promotes evidence-based maternity care for families seeking an out of hospital delivery. She is working to improve maternal outcomes during the childbearing year and to promote a sustainable business model for midwifery practices across the country. Rebekah is owner and woman-in-charge of Roots & Wings Midwifery and the Maternal Compression Director for Motif Medical. Outside of work, she loves to read, drink coffee, and have all sorts of adventures with her 4 kids, 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 10 chickens.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop. Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns. Save 10% when you use code FertilityFriday at check out!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, class of 2023! Early-bird registration is officially open for next year’s class of 2023. Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Rebekah’s menstrual cycle history
- What lead Rebekah to Fertility Awareness Method into her practice
- How common miscarriages are among women
- Why pregnancy loss is not often talked about
- What can we pregnancy when miscarriages happen early
- Different stages of pregnancy loss
- How to deal with pregnancy loss and miscarriages
Connect with Rebekah:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 386 | Fertility Challenges & Recurrent Miscarriage | Gluten Intolerance, Celiac & Fertility | Justine Bold
- FFP 375 | MTHFR, Folic Acid, Fertility, and Miscarriage | Summer Replay Series | Diane Keddy
- FFP 324 | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Overcoming Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss & Stillbirth | Christine McAlister
- FFP 102 | Abortion, Menstrual Extraction | Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss, Still Birth | Molly Dutton-Kenny
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!