Can cycle charting help you estimate your due date? Is it equivalent (or superior) to ultrasound dating? Join me in today’s brand new FAMM Research Series episode to learn about a fascinating study that answers this question!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How doctors typically calculate your due date
- The benefits of identifying your date of ovulation through charting when trying to conceive
- When the timing of ultrasound dating is most effective
- The effectiveness of gaging your due date based on your last menstrual cycle
Connect with Lisa:
- A home calendar and recall method of last menstrual period for estimating gestational age in rural Bangladesh: a validation study
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 451 | Improving Your Chances of Conception with Cervical Mucus | FAMM Research Series | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 416 | Top 10 Ways I Prepared For Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 260 | How Early Should You Start Planning For Pregnancy? | Meghan Telpner
- How accurate is your due date? Using Fertility Awareness to pinpoint when your baby is due
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!