How much sex is necessary for conception? Should you have sex every day? Every other day? Multiple times per day? Find out in today’s FAMM Research Series episode!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of its kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How much sex is necessary for conception
- Is there a benefit to having sex every day
- Impact on more frequent ejaculations on sperm numbers
- What did the study look at
- Who were the participants in the study
- What did the study measure
- What was the sample size
- What were the results of the study
Connect with Lisa:
- Can a Short Term of Repeated Ejaculations Affect Seminal Parameters?
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 020 | How to Accurately time Sex to Optimize your chances of getting Pregnant | Why Cervical Mucus is Essential | Dr Kerry Hampton
- FFP 083 | Do You Know When You Ovulate? | Fertility Awareness Method | Dr. Kerry Hampton
- FFP 128 | The Biggest Myths About Sex and Female Orgasm | 5 Practical Ways To Have Better Sex | The Key To Orgasms During Sex | Sex & Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 168 | Timing Sex For Conception & Optimizing Cervical Mucus Production | Ashlee & Lisa
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!