Lisa is a Justisse Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner who has been working in the field since 1988. She has an extensive background in women’s reproductive health and fertility, and also works as a Natural Health Consultant (at the Pharmasave Health Centre) in Parksville BC.
In today’s show, we talk about the profound impact that the fertility awareness method can have throughout the different phases of a woman’s life. Specifically through a woman’s reproductive years, and the implications of using Fertility Awareness to navigate through the perimenopausal and menopausal years of a woman’s life.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What type of training do Justisse Holistic Health Practitioners receive?
- How practitioners who practice from a holistic perspective differ from conventional medical practitioners
- How has the menstrual health of women changed over the past 30 years?
- The benefits of using fertility awareness throughout the different phases of a woman’s life
- How can fertility awareness chart help women to during their perimenopausal years?
- The implications of using fertility awareness charting to address symptoms associated with perimenopause and menopause
Connect with Lisa
- Justisse Healthworks for Women | Lisa Leger
- Justisse Healthworks for Women
- Justisse Practitioner Directory
- Association of Fertility Awareness Educators
- Society for Menstrual Cycle Research
- Sex Ed for Teens: Where’s the mucus? | re: Cycling Blog | Lisa Leger
- Choice, Fertility, and Menstrual Cycle Awareness | re :Cycling Blog | Lisa Leger
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)