Marie specializes in reproductive health and fertility. She has a PhD in Medical History, she is a certified Pilates instructor who has been teaching for over 16 years, and she is a certified practitioner of Merciér Therapy, an abdominal therapy technique that helps to improve the alignment of the uterus and fallopian tubes, increase circulation, and improve blood flow to the reproductive organs. She has also developed her movement for fertility program which helps women to improve their alignment and improve fertility naturally.
In today’s show we talk about the importance of proper alignment of the body for reproductive health and fertility. We talk about Merciér Therapy and how this non-invasive abdominal therapy can improve a woman’s fertility naturally. We also talk about the important role that proper alignment of the body as well as movement plays in fertility and the body’s natural detoxification process.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is Merciér Therapy and how does it improve fertility?
- What does a typical Merciér Therapy session look like? What does it feel like?
- The role that Merciér Therapy can play in conjunction with medical fertility treatments
- The role that abdominal therapy can play in aligning the uterus, improve circulation and lymph flow
- How can the position of the uterus and fallopian tubes impact a woman’s fertility?
- The importance of movement in the body’s natural detoxification process
- Restoring optimal body and reproductive function through movement with a focus on alignment
- How restoring the uterus to its proper position can alleviate menstrual pain and encourage proper menstrual flow
- Marie discusses her movement for fertility program, and the important relationship between movement and fertility
Connect with Marie!
- Art and Science of Balance | Marie Wittman
- Merciér Movie | Fertility – The Shared Journey with Merciér Therapy
- Merciér Therapy | Jennifer Merciér
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by Sirc of (The Nock)