Robyn Srigley, otherwise known as The Hormone Diva, is a Holistic Nutritionist and Women’s Health and Nutrition Coach. Robyn’s own journey with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) jump started her passion for helping women replace their anxieties with joy to open possibility in their lives and break free of hormonal imbalance.
In today’s episode we talk about PCOS, hormones, and the impact that diet and lifestyle changes can have on your cycles and your fertility.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Why does it often take so long for many women to receive a positive PCOS diagnosis
- The role of fat in balancing hormones
- Why it took Robyn 2 years to overcome her acne and improve her menstrual cycle parameters
- The impact of stress and lifestyle events on your menstrual cycle
- What type of diet promotes healthy and balanced hormones
- The myth of low fat eating
- Is it possible to optimize your home production on a vegetarian and vegan diet?
- Why is it important to balance blood sugar for optimal hormone production?
- The role of exercise in balancing blood sugar and hormone levels
- High intensity interval training versus static exercise for weight loss and hormone balance
- Cultivating a healthy relationship with food
Connect with Robyn Srigley:
- The Hormone Diva | Robyn Srigley
- PCOS episodes | Fertility Friday
- FFP 155 | The Impact of Under-Eating on Your Fertility & Your Cycles | Lily Nichols
- FFP 103 | Real Food for PCOS | PCOS, Insulin Resistance & Diabetes | Managing PCOS Naturally with Diet | Balancing Blood Sugar | Lily Nichols
- FFP 094 | The Vegetarian Myth | Veganism & Fertility | Reflections After 20 Years of a Vegan Diet | Lierre Keith
- FFP 124 | Thyroid Health & Fertility, Why the TSH Test Isn’t Enough | Iodine & Thyroid Function | Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome | Dr. David Brownstein, MD | Dr. Denis Wilson, MD
Join the community! Find us in the Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
Fertility Friday | Fertility Awareness Programs
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!