Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & fertility expert, celebrity acupuncturist & coach, and the best- selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, and Body Belief.
Aimee works virtually with clients all over the world, as well she is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York and Connecticut. Aimee holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University.
She is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products that are optimized for hormone harmony. Aimee is also the Head of Chinese Medicine at The Well in NYC and is a frequent speaker at women’s health & wellness conferences across the nation.
In today’s episode we talk about autoimmunity and the negative impact it can have on fertility.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! We start on January 12th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
- How Aimee came to writing her most recent book Body Belief
- Aimee’s career background and what brought her to research autoimmune diseases and fertility
- What is autoimmunity and what its related to
- Connection between endometriosis and autoimmunity
- Connection between PCOS, Diabetes, Crohn’s, Premature Ovarian Failure and autoimmunity
- The correlation between diabetes and level of toxicity in your body and how it relates to autoimmunity
- How autoimmunity links to fertility
- Aimee’s suggestion to support optimal immune functioning
- Inflammation and its impact on your egg quality
- Aimee’s thoughts on the thyroid and the autoimmune component
- Different paradigms on healthcare
Connect with Aimee Raupp:
- Chill Out & Get Healthy
- Yes, You Can Get Pregnant
- Body Belief
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 302 | Dirty Genes | MTHFR, Folic Acid, and Your Fertility | Dr. Ben Lynch, ND
- FFP 286 | Surviving Infertility | Sheridan Voysey
- FFP 277 | The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Not Conceiving | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 259 | Thyroid, Adrenals, and Fertility | Dr. Aviva Romm, MD
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 234 | Thyroid Health and Your Charts | Lisa & Taq
- FFP 189 | Lyme Disease & Fertility | Robin Shirley
- FFP 164 | Thyroid Health and Fertility | Erika Enos
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 131 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Managing Hashimoto’s Naturally | Going Gluten Free | Kelly & Lisa
- FFP 124 | Thyroid Health & Fertility, Why the TSH Test Isn’t Enough | Iodine & Thyroid Function | Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome | Dr. David Brownstein, MD | Dr. Denis Wilson, MD
- FFP 116 | Stop The Thyroid Madness | Going Beyond Synthroid & Getting to the Root Cause of Thyroid Disorders | Why the TSH Test Isn’t Enough | What to do when your Doctor Won’t Cooperate | Janie Bowthorpe, M. Ed.
- FFP 111 | 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS | Inflammation, Gut Health, Thyroid Disorders & PCOS | Infertility | Autoimmunity | Dr. Fiona McCulloch, ND
- FFP 045 | Autoimmune Disease and Fertility | Thyroid Health | MTHFR Gene Mutation | Dr. Fiona McCulloch
- FFP 046 | Healing Your Thyroid Naturally with Nutrient Rich Foods | Thyroid Health and Fertility | Andrea Beaman
- FFP 041 | Thyroid Health and Fertility | Dr. Maureen Rozenn
- FFP 017 | Natural Treatment for Unexplained Infertility | Treating Endometriosis and Fibroids | Dr Shawna Darou, ND
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: