This is the second episode in my new Fertility Awareness Reality Series! I will be sharing the work that I do with clients “on air” with you in these special episodes where I am hosting live mini-sessions with women who I have worked with.
In today’s episode I interview Carolina, who is a member of my most recent Fertility Friday Group Program! We delve into her history of contraceptive use, her fertility challenges, as well as her recent transition from a vegetarian diet to now incorporating meat products.
Make sure to head over to my Group Programs page to find out more about my upcoming January 2017 group programs and how you can apply to be a part of it! You’ll want to apply early as there are a limited number of participants I can accept into each group.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- Improving fertility after 18 years of a vegetarian diet
- IBS, digestion and gluten sensitivity
- What is the difference between peak mucus & non-peak mucus?
- How to draw a baseline on your menstrual cycle chart?
- The MTHFR gene mutation and how it affects your body’s ability to utilize B vitamins
- Restoring depleted nutrient stores through diet and proper supplementation
Related Podcast Episodes
- FFP 054 | The MTHFR Gene Mutation and Fertility | Recurrent Miscarriage, Nutrient Deficiencies, and Folic Acid | Diane Keddy
- FFP 094 | The Vegetarian Myth | Veganism & Fertility | Reflections After 20 Years of a Vegan Diet | Lierre Keith
- FFP 059 | Transitioning From a Vegan Diet | Learning to Listen to Your Cravings | Alexandra Jamieson
- FFP 009 | Sacred Fertility Foods | The key to having healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy | Sally Fallon-Morell
Other Episodes in the FAM Reality Series
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 110 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control | Aisha & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic