Today I share with you the 5 biggest challenges of transitioning to using the fertility awareness method as your primary birth control method. From getting yourself into the habit of charting your fertile signs to interpreting your cervical mucus I cover it all in today’s episode!
Today’s episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. I have designed the Fertility Awareness Mastery program to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Getting into the habit of charting your fertile signs every day
- How the variability of your menstrual cycle can be challenging when using the fertility awareness method
- What are some of the reasons women may have more variability in their menstrual cycles?
- How to incorporate the fertility awareness method into your life
- The role of basal body temperature in the fertility awareness method
- Common challenges associated with basal body temperature charting
- Why cervical mucus is typically the most challenging sign to chart when you use the fertility awareness
- How long does it take for most women to gain confidence charting their cycles with the fertility awareness method?
Connect with Lisa:
Resources & Related podcast episodes:
- The effectiveness of a fertility awareness based method toavoid pregnancy in relation to a couple’s sexual behaviourduring the fertile time: a prospective longitudinal study | Research study | PubMed
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
- FFP 165 | What is Fertility Awareness? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 158 | How Effective is Fertility Awareness? | The Marquette Method | Dr. Mary Lee Barron, PhD
- FFP 044 | Taking Charge of Your Fertility | Fertility Awareness Method | Toni Weschler
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!