Today I share with you another installment of my Fertility Awareness Reality Series. This is an on-air client session with Madi, a member of my most recent 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program.
In today’s show, we delve into transitioning from hormonal birth control to using fertility awareness as your primary birth control method to avoid pregnancy.
Today’s episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. I have designed the Fertility Awareness Mastery program to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- Transitioning from hormonal contraceptive to fertility awareness method
- How to check for mucus and note your observations on your chart
- How to identify vaginal sensation?
- What is the difference between peak mucus and non-peak mucus?
- How do cervical observations change with hormonal contraceptive use?
- How to identify ovulation in the cycle
- How to identify your thermal shift on your menstrual cycle chart
- The effect of alcohol on basal body temperature
- The connection between your cervical mucus observations and your cervical health
Connect with Lisa:
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility (book) | Toni Weschler
- Justisse Healthworks for Women
- The Napro Technology Revolution (book) | Dr. Thomas W. Hilgers
- Natural Birth Control Made Easy program | Fertility Friday
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery group program | Fertility Friday
Related podcast episodes:
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Friday
- FFP 165 | What is Fertility Awareness? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 161 | Are IUDs Safer Than The Pill? | Hormonal IUDs vs Copper IUDs | Dr. Steve Gangemi
- FFP 044 | Taking Charge of Your Fertility | Fertility Awareness Method | Toni Weschler
- FFP 023 | Can Fertility Awareness Bring you and your Partner Closer Together? | Kindara Charting App | Will Sacks
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!