In today’s on-air client session Lindsey and I talk about using fertility awareness for birth control. We also touch on the impact that thyroid disorders and underlying infections can have on the menstrual cycle.
- The importance of checking for mucus throughout your cycle
- How to identify ovulation on the menstrual cycle chart
- How do viral infections affect Lindsey’s menstrual cycle chart?
- Possible causes for a low temperature rise
- What is estrogen dominance?
- Confirming ovulation with temperature, mucus and cervical position
- Using fertility awareness for birth control
- Is menstruation fertile?
Connect with Lisa:
- Kindara Charting App
- Justisse Charting App
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!