Today I am sharing 8 tips for surviving fertility challenges. These are themes that frequently come up in my client work, and have come up in podcast interviews over the years.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence in charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- The importance of seeking professional support from a team of practitioners who specialize in the challenges you are facing
- Why you would benefit from support from both a medical doctor, a fertility specialist, and a functional practitioner
- Don’t forget to have your male partner fully evaluated, given that 40-50% of the time, fertility challenges are related to male factor infertility
- The difference between infertility and a delay in conception
- The role of charting your menstrual cycles for both identifying your fertile window, and identifying any possible menstrual cycle issues
- The important role of cervical mucus in identifying your fertile window
- Utilizing your menstrual cycle as a diagnostic tool
- The role of stress in the menstrual cycle
- Why it’s important to have sex for fun (outside of your fertile window)
- Surround yourself with women who are also facing similar fertility challenges
Connect with Lisa:
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 149 | The Truth About Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs) | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 097 | Managing the Stress of Infertility | The Physiology of Stress | Meditation & Guided Visualization | Hypnotherapy | Mind + Body Stress Reduction | Helen Adrienne
- FFP 099 | HPA Axis Dysregulation, Adrenal Fatigue & Fertility | Stress Management | Kelsey Kinney (Marksteiner) RD
- FFP 096 | Deconstructing Your Infertility Diagnosis | Poor Ovarian Reserve | Practical Ways of Managing Stress | Traditional Chinese Medicine | Mary Wong
- FFP 083 | Do You Know When You Ovulate? | Fertility Awareness Method | Dr. Kerry Hampton
- FFP 020 | How to Accurately time Sex to Optimize your chances of getting Pregnant | Why Cervical Mucus is Essential | Dr Kerry Hampton
- Fertility Awareness Episodes | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!