In today’s FAM Reality Series episode, Rachel and I talk about how to make sense of wonky cycles.
Click here for other episodes in the Fertility Awareness Reality Series.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program. We start on October 9th (2018). Will you be joining us? Click here for details!
- What issues can impact ovulation?
- Interpreting temperature fluctuations
- The relationship between cervical position and your hormone levels
- The difference between random fluctuations and health issues that show up in your charts
- The importance of looking for patterns and trends over several months prior to making rash judgements about your charts
- Possible sources of breast tenderness during the luteal phase
Connect with Lisa:
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility | Toni Weschler
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program | Fertility Friday
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!