After getting such a positive response from episode 95 with Dr. Susan Rako, I decided to release a bonus episode to answer one of the most common questions that I get which is how do I boost my cervical mucus production! In today’s episode I share some important information about cervical health as well as practical ways to boost cervical mucus production and improve cervical health naturally.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How to establish if you actually have limited cervical mucus production
- What does a normal cervical mucus pattern look like?
- Where is your cervix?
- Where is cervical mucus produced?
- What is the relationship between estrogen and cervical mucus production?
- What are some of the reasons that a woman may have limited cervical mucus production?
- 3 ways to boost cervical mucus production naturally
- What fertility foods should you incorporate into your diet to improve cervical health?
- What nutrients are essential for cervical health and healthy cervical mucus production?
Connect with Lisa
- FFP 095 | No More Periods? The Blessings of the Curse | Menstrual Suppression | The Pill | Dr. Susan Rako
- FFP 014 | What does a Healthy Menstrual Cycle look like? | The Menstrual Cycle as the 5th Vital Sign | Colleen Flowers
- FFP 012 | Recovering from Post-Birth Control Syndrome | How to get your period back | Laura Schoenfeld
- FFP 068 | Sleep your way to a Healthy Menstrual Cycle | The Connection Between Sleep and Fertility | Shawn Stevenson
- FFP 053 | The Effect of Light on the Menstrual Cycle and Fertility | Sleeping in Darkness to Regulate Menstruation | Natural Family Planning | Joy DeFelice
- FFP 065 | 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Xenoestrogen Exposure with Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 009 | Sacred Fertility Foods | The key to having healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy | Sally Fallon-Morell
- FFP 054 | The MTHFR Gene Mutation and Fertility | Recurrent Miscarriage, Nutrient Deficiencies, and Folic Acid | Diane Keddy
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic