We made it! 250 episodes and counting! Today I celebrate this exciting milestone by addressing 5 of the most common myths about fertility awareness and the menstrual cycle!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Fertility Awareness Mastery, my LIVE 10 week group program. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. We start on April 23rd. Will you be joining us? Click here to register today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.
- The main differences between the Rhythm Method and the Fertility Awareness Method
- What is the importance of cervical mucus in terms of your menstrual cycle?
- How a healthy woman’s maturing menstrual cycle changes the length of her cycle over time
- Your menstrual cycle is directly related to your overall health
- Do hormonal birth control options actually fix any health issues?
- The effects of hormonal birth control on the menstrual cycle
- It is not normal to be in so much pain during your menstrual cycle
- What can period pain be a sign of?
Connect with Lisa:
- Fertility Awareness Mastery – 10 Week Group Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 244 | The Truth About Using FAM for Birth Control | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 239 | 6 Ways to Improve Your Menstrual Cycle in 2019 | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 200 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Natural Birth Control | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 194 | How Effective Are Fertility Awareness-Based Methods…Really? | Dr. Marguerite Duane, MD
- FFP 190 | Avoiding Pregnancy Naturally with Fertility Awareness | Lisa & Lindsey
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 169 | The Menstrual Cycle as a Diagnostic Tool | Sarah & Lisa
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
- FFP 158 | How Effective is Fertility Awareness? | The Marquette Method | Dr. Mary Lee Barron, PhD
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!