THE FEAR IS REAL! My client Kim and I take a deep dive into using fertility awareness for birth control. Specifically about overcoming the fear of trusting this method during the initial learning process. You’ll love this episode whether you’re already using the method, or considering using it in the near future.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE 8 week group coaching program! We start on October 6th! Will you be joining us? Click here to register now!
- Kim’s menstruation experience and what brought her to Fertility Awareness
- How Kim managed her fertility
- Kim’s feelings post ovulation to have unprotected sex due to FAM
- Pre-ovulation is the only part of your cycle where pregnancy is possible
- Kim’s advice on taking the time to learn and learn the basics of Fertility Awareness
- Difference between planning pre-ovulatory and post-ovulatory intercourse
Connect with Lisa:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- BONUS | All About Postpartum Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 303 | Postpartum Charting With The Marquette Method | Dr. Mary Lee Barron, PhD.
- FFP 291 | Postpartum Charting | Your Questions Answered! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 268 | Postpartum Planning | What Really Happens After Birth | Adriana Lozada
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 251 | Postpartum Charting & Using FAM for Birth Control | Tara & Lisa
- FFP 195 | Ayurvedic Medicine | Managing The Postpartum Period | Stacy Claxton
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 171 | Avoiding Pregnancy Naturally With Fertility Awareness | Lisa & Madi
- FFP 119 | The Truth About Using Fertility Awareness Postpartum | Is Fertility Awareness Effective When You’re Breastfeeding? | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 087 | Managing the Postpartum Period | Creating a Support System for New Moms | How to Transition Back to Work After Baby | Arianna Taboada
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by the upcoming Postpartum Edition of Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!