Alexandra is co-founder of Red School, and co-author of Wild Power: discover the magic of the menstrual cycle and awaken the feminine path to power.
Together with her colleague and co-author, Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer, she is pioneering the new emerging field of menstruality, creating a new lexicon and approach to women’s health and wellbeing; creativity and leadership; and spiritual life based on the power of our menstruality consciousness.
She brings over 35 years of experience, teaching worldwide on the psycho-spiritual process of maturation that unfolds from menarche to menopause and beyond. And is committed to training the menstruality leaders of the future.
Today we have a much needed conversation about menopause. Should you be afraid of it? Will it be awful? Tune in and find out!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook. The first fully customizable paper charting workbook of it’s kind, available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius editions. Click here to grab your copy today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Conceiving With Fertility Awareness My FREE online course designed to help you utilize fertility awareness strategies to optimize your chances of conceiving naturally. From timing sex accurately every time to identifying potential fertility issues through charting, this course has you covered. Head over to fertilityfriday.com/TTC for access.
- How menopause is viewed in our culture
- Alexandra’s advice to women on how to tune into their bodies if they are starting later in life
- Alexandra’s perspective on the term menopause and the winding down period before menopause
- What are normal changes in the female body during and after menopause
- How the energetic perspective and power in women changes
- Why women should not fear menopause and why it’s a stage for women to look forward to
- Alexandra’s hope that women empower themselves during menopause
- Why women should trust their body and the transition into menopause
- What can young women do to prepare their body for menopause
Connect with Alexandra Pope:
- Menopause: The Great Awakener is now LIVE!– Join now and receive 10% off the price of the course using the code LISA
- Red School Online
- Wild Power: Discover the Magic of the Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 280 | Hormones, Menopause, and Using the Keto Diet to Manage Symptoms | Dr. Anna Cabeca
- FFP 038 | Using Fertility Awareness to Navigate Through Perimenopause and Menopause | Lisa Leger
- FFP 285 | Finding a Medical Doctor Who Will Support You | Dr. Nathan Riley, MD
- FFP 281 | Intermittent Fasting, Keto Diets, and Why Women Should Approach it Differently | Shawn Mynar
- FFP 271 | Sexual Pleasure & Redefining “Sex” | Amy Baldwin & April Lampert
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by the upcoming Postpartum Edition of Fertility Awareness Mastery LIVE! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!