Brett Russo was born and raised in New Jersey. She graduated with a degree in business management from Bucknell University, where she also met her future husband. After graduation, Brett found her passion working beside her twin brother and father for her family’s printing company, of which she is now the chief executive officer. She married her husband in 2015, and together they fought the hardest battle of their lives with their journey through IVF. Brett is the author of The Underwear In My Shoe: My Journey Through IVF. Brett lives in New Jersey with her husband and their two sons.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Tempdrop!
Tempdrop gives you everything you need to effortlessly track your fertility. Wear the Tempdrop sensor while you sleep for accurate basal body temperature readings without the stress of early morning wake ups. Tempdrop’s accompanying app enables you to chart an array of symptoms alongside your BBT, including cervical mucus and OPKs. Combine these fertility signs all in one place to identify your fertile window and confirm ovulation.
Whether you are trying to conceive, are avoiding pregnancy or want to chart for health reasons, Tempdrop makes fertility awareness accessible to all women – even if you don’t have regular cycles or sleeping patterns.
Identify your fertility window, in real time with Tempdrop. Follow this link to buy now! And use code coupon code: FERTILITYFRIDAY at checkout for a 10% discount when your order!
- Brett’s fertility challenges
- Why Brett chose to write The Underwear In My Shoe: My Journey Through IVF
- Brett’s first period and how she managed her period
- Brett’s experience in tracking her fertility
- How long it took Brett to choose IVF
- How long Brett and her husband were trying to get pregnant before the Doctor recommended IUI
- The commonality of IUI and IVF
- How Brett and her husband coped during IVF
- The difference in how men and women emotionally handle infertility
Connect with Brett Russo:
You can connect with Brett on her website.
- The Underwear In My Shoe: My Journey Through IVF
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 286 | Surviving Infertility | Sheridan Voysey
- FFP 213 | Surviving Fertility Challenges | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 160 | Clomid, Letrozole & IUI | How Effective Are Infertility Treatments? | IVF | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 139 | The Truth About Infertility | Maintaining Hope After 9 Years of Trying to Conceive | Stephanie Risinger
- FFP 109 | The Reality of Aging & Fertility | IVF & Assisted Reproductive Technology | The Future of Fertility Treatments | Dr. Marjorie Dixon
- FFP 088 | IVF Using Donor Eggs | Egg Donation | Infertility | Donor Egg Bank USA | Heidi Hayes
- FFP 074 | Resurrection Year | Maintaining Hope Through Infertility | Sheridan Voysey
- FFP 052 | Surviving Fertility Challenges | Infertility, PCOS & IVF | Kym Campbell
- FFP 040 | Premature Ovarian Failure at Age 28, IVF Using Donor Eggs, and Fertility Coaching | Sarah Clark
- FFP 011 | Age Related Fertility Decline | Using Reproductive Technologies | IVF IUI & IVM | Dr Melanie McDowall
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: