Discover what Haley learned from her own cycle, and why she mentioned that her income doubled as a result of her participation on the FAMM program!
Haley is a women’s health practitioner specializing in feeding hormones properly and charting menstrual cycles to consciously conceive, avoid pregnancy, and screen for cervical health. She is the creator of Fertility Freedom, a 1:1 program that weaves together cutting-edge nutrition research, constitutional dietetics, and tracking the health of your fertility using the fertility awareness method. She is also the founder of The Fertility Freedom Workshop, a group experience with leading fertility experts to help women prepare their body for pregnancy. Her mission is to equip you with the inspiration, courage, and know-how to practicing body literacy and advocating for your cycle, constitution, and health.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship program, Class of 2022!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Mentorship Program! We start the first week of January! Early-bird pricing is available until Friday November 26th. For details and to apply now Click here to register now!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- Haley’s period and birth control history
- What led Haley to register for the FAMM course
- Why Haley turned to the fertility awareness method
- How culture and societies messaging impact girls outlook on periods
- How charting and the FAMM program shifted Haley’s mindset on her cycle
- How Haley’s experience charting herself shifted her approach on contraception
Connect with Haley:
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 389 | Top 6 Benefits of Incorporating Fertility Awareness Into Your Professional Practice | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- FFP 351 | Using The Menstrual Cycle As A Vital Sign | Nora Pope
- FFP 311 | Period Power | Maisie Hill
- FFP 300 | Conceiving with Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air-Client Session] FFP 293 | Using Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Kallie & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 276 | Using Fertility Awareness for Birth Control … Minus the Fear | Lisa & Cherese
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!