Today I am sharing a controversial episode that questions the role men could play in birth control. Definitely an interesting topic considering that women are typically burdened with the responsibility of preventing pregnancy!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- What is Lisa’s take on the controversial article that came out on birth control and responsibility of men in pregnancy
- What if women and men both took 100% of the responsibility of pregnancy
- Why Lisa believes it truly is a privilege to be able to ejaculate inside a woman’s body
- There is no birth control method that is 100% effective
- How the pill has set up the expectation that having sex is different from having sex for pregnancy
- What if men were expected to take full responsibility of pregnancy?
- Why Lisa believes no one should have the blame put on them, but everyone should be more educated on what can happen when you have unprotected sex or get pregnant
- The importance of couples or sexual partners to have conversations about sex, their preferred form of birth control and pregnancy
- Is the withdraw method effective?
Connect with Lisa:
- My Twitter Thread on Abortion | Gabrielle Blair
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies
- Male Birth Control Study Killed After Men Report Side Effects
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 255 | Is Questioning The Pill Anti Feminist? | Beyond The Pill | Dr. Jolene Brighten, ND
- FFP 231 | How To Get Your Partner On Board With Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 203 | The Pill Problem | Ross Pelton
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by FAMM! Are you a women’s health practitioner looking for a solid way to incorporate comprehensive fertility awareness chart analysis into your practice? If yes, FAMM is the program you’ve been waiting for. Click here to apply now!